Ryndin Evgeniy Adalbertovich was born June 26, 1968 in Gorlovka, Donetsk region, Ukraine.
- In 1992 he graduated Taganrog Institute of Radio-Engineering, program of study "Design
and Manufacturing in Computer Engineering".
- Since 1994 he was postgraduate student of Taganrog State University of Radio-Engineering.
- Since 1997 he is candidate of engineering science.
- In 1997 - 1998 he was Assistant Professor of the Department of Electronic
- Since 1998 he is Associate professor of the Department of Electronic Apparatuses Design.
- In 1998 - 2001 he was Associate Dean of the College of Electronics and Electronic Equipment
- In 1999 he got the Ñertificate of Associate professor.
- Since 2001 he is acting department chair.
Since 1994 he is a lecturer and research assistant. E.A. Ryndin prepared four special
courses for undergraduate and graduate students: "VLSI Design" (for undergraduate program 220500),
"Design of Integrated Circuits" (for undergraduate program of study 200300), "LSI Design for Extreme
Electronics", "Methods of VLSI Optimization" (for graduate program 551100), "Applied Informatics"
(for undergraduate programs 220500, 201900, 202100), "Methods of Mathematical Physics"
(for undergraduate programs 201900, 202100).
The areas of the main research interest are ASIC design, methods of increasing of
VLSI reliability, analitical and numerical modeling of submicron elements of VLSI
for extreme electronics on the base of Si, GaAs, SiC.
E.A. Ryndin is the author of 53 articles and 5 patents of Russian Federation.
- B.G.Konoplev, E.A.Ryndin. An estimation of efficiency of "floppy pin diagram" elements for
ASIC design // Izvestiya vuzov. Electronics.- ¹5, 1997. - pp. 57-62 (In Russian)
- B.G.Konoplev, E.A.Ryndin. A method of chip overheating definition for VLSI on the base of
"floppy pin diagram" elements // Izvestiya vuzov. Electronics.- ¹6, 1997. - pp. 69-74 (In Russian)
- E.A.Ryndin. The comparative analysis of structural reserve methods for microsystems //
Izvestiya vuzov. Electronics. - ¹5, 1999. - pp. 75-80 (In Russian)
- Ryndin E.A., Konoplev B.G. Submicron Integrated Circuit: Elements and Design.- Taganrog: TSURE,
2001.- 147 p. (In Russian)
- E.A.Ryndin , B.G. Konoplev. Static-Induction
Transistor for Very-High-Speed ICs ïå÷. Proceedings of the 1st IEEE
International Conference on Circuits and Systems for Communications.
St.Peterburg, Russia. 2002. PP.404-407.
- E.A.Ryndin , B.G. Konoplev. Static-Induction Transistor for Very-High-Speed ICs
// Proceedings of the 1st IEEE International Conference on Circuits and Systems for
Communications. St.Peterburg, Russia. 2002. PP.404-407.
- Konoplev B.G., Ryndin E.A., Kovalev A.V. An Embedded Static RAM Generator
Based on a Parameterized Library // Proceedings of the 5th International Conference
on ASIC (ASICON-2003). Beijing, China. 2003. PP.486 - 489.