Taganrog Technology Institute of South Federal University
College of Electronics and Electronic Equipment Engineering
The Department of Electronic Apparatuses Design
Igor E. Lysenko was born in 1976 in Russia.
- In 1993 has acted in the Taganrog State University of Radio-Engineering (TSURE) (former Taganrog Institute of Radio-Engineering).
- In 1997 received Bachelor of Engineering and Technologies on specialty "Design and manufacturing in electronics".
- In 1999 received Master of Engineering and Technologies on specialty 551105 "Information Technologies of Designing Electronic Means".
- In 1999 has acted in post-graduate course at TSURE on specialty 05.27.01 "Solid-state electronics, radioelectronics components, micro- and nanoelectronics, devices on quantum effects".
- In 2002 received Candidate of Engineering Science on specialty 05.27.01 "Solid-state electronics, radioelectronics components, micro- and nanoelectronics, devices on quantum effects".
- Since 2002 until 2003 he works as Assistant Professor on the Department of Electronic Apparatuses Design.
- Since 2003 until present day he works as Associate Professor on the Department of Electronic Apparatuses Design.
His scientific activities concentrated in the fields of development the element bases and the design methods of
microoptoelectromechanical systems (MOEMS).
Results of researches are published more than 90 scientific papers.
Àddress: Ðîññèÿ, 347928, ã. Òàãàíðîã, ÃÑÏ-17à, ïåð. Íåêðàñîâñêèé, 44, ÒÒÈ ÞÔÓ, ÔÝÏ, ÊÝÑ
Òål. : +7 8634 371603
Fax : +7 8634 361500
Responsible for a site Assistant
, òåë. 8 (863-4) 37-16-03.
Date of update 20.05.2011ã.